About High Tide Foundation
The High Tide Foundation is a registered charity delivering meaningful work experience and career programmes to young people aged 11-16 years old across Tees Valley.
Our range of programmes are:
Industry Career Workshops (the workplace comes to students)
A range of 1 hour through to 1-day in-school career workshops
Work Experience placements (students go to the workplace)
A range of 1 day through to 5-day workplace-based career placements
Our unique programmes directly connect young people with employers from a diverse range of industries and sectors; connecting the curriculum with careers, opening the door to career opportunities and providing a glimpse into a diverse range of Tees Valley businesses.
Our programmes also provide exciting and life-enriching experiences that help young people engage with employers, understand the world of work, improve personal skills and raise aspirations.
After 10 successful years, High Tide is now in a period of growth and development providing an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a highly regarded charity that is immersed in, and engaged with, the Tees Valley community.
Title: Programme Coordinator
Location: The Assembly Hall, Victoria Building, Victoria Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3AP
Plus events and meetings at various schools, businesses and organisations in and around the Tees Valley. On occasion travel wider may be required (prior notice given).
Length of contract: Permanent, including 6 month probation period
- Design, develop and implement impactful and meaningful career programme strategy aligned with Gatsby and the High Tide business plan including growth and commercial opportunities
- Develop strong relationship with School to understand career requirements and school curriculum(s) for effective planning and delivery of our programmes
- Develop a strong understanding of Gatsby Framework to ensure our programmes are effective and meaningful
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the Business Membership to support programme delivery and secure commitments, including supporting them to create engaging and interactive programme content and career education resources
- Create and present information to different audiences in line with the programme models
- Create career education resources for use in the online career hub and happy hub
- Support the PR and Marketing function to develop and promote engaging content
- Ensure the information on the High Tide website is current and relevant regarding programme opportunities
- Capture feedback and measure impact of programmes to ensure we maintain high service quality and identify areas of improvement
- Maintaining confidential records in line with GDPR regulations
Skills and Requirements
- Full UK driving license and means of transport
- Ability and confidence in problem solving
- Must give permission for an enhanced DBS check to be carried out
- Good knowledge of safeguarding
How to apply
For a more information on how to apply please email: email@example.com