As we enter the new year, and a whole new decade, we want to continue to fulfill our main goal – providing meaningful work experience programmes to students across the region, educating them on the many career paths available, and showing why they should be proud to be from the Tees Valley!
Here are 20 things we aim to accomplish in 2020, which will all contribute to achieving that ambition…
- Introduce even more students to our programmes
- Bring even more Tees Valley schools on board
- Continue to deliver in-school sessions, offering advice on apprenticeships, the world of work and more
- Grow our network of business members in a wide variety of industries…
- …And offer programmes in even more diverse sectors!
- Showcase the ever-growing trades in the Tees Valley, including maritime and engineering
- Throw more incredible events for our Corporate Partners and business members, like our Winter Ball and Afternoon Tea
- See our Corporate Partners flourish in their sectors, demonstrating how much success is in the region
- Deliver another two popular cadetships, in automotive and shipping
- Carry out seven weeks of engaging, action-packed Experience Weeks programmes
- Shout about the amazing opportunities on offer for students in the Tees Valley
- Inspire young people to embark on one of the many careers available in the area
- Educate the next generation on employability skills and career paths
- Take to the river Tees to show students first-hand the opportunities available on land and sea
- Embark on yet another Port to Port trip, a life-changing opportunity for students to understand how staying on Teesside can take you further than they ever imagined
- Keep up our record of 100% satisfaction with the knowledge on careers and opportunities gained through our programmes
- Continue to raise the confidence of young people across the Tees Valley, and show them just what they can achieve
- Keep inspiring people to raise funds for our work through sponsored events, such as the Great North Run
- Complete another year of unique, meaningful programmes for students in the area
- And finally, showcase how fantastic the Tees Valley truly is!
Do you want to be part of our goals? If you’re a school, business or student that wants to get involved with us, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to News